Webhooks for Fresh KDS are configured at the brand level in the Fresh KDS web portal. It is possible to configure multiple endpoints for a brand. When configuring the webhook events, you have several options:
- Number of Delivery Attempts - how many times Fresh KDS will attempt to deliver to webhook; default is 3
- Minutes Between Attempts - how long Fresh KDS will wait to re-try; default is 30 minutes
- Email to Notify if Attempts Fail - email will be sent if all delivery attemps are unsuccessful
- Triggers - which events you wish to fire events for; see documentation details for each trigger type
- Locations - which locations will fire events
The webhooks section of the Fresh KDS portal also contains a log table, which shows the status of webhook events sent for the selected configuration.